Large, complex venues and multiday events require a detailed understanding of the grounds, amenities and event character to ensure a safe and enjoyable event for all. We provide customized service and equipment plans to meet the needs of large events—both rural and urban, indoor and outdoor.
Our experience and capabilities allow us to provide services to the largest facilities, including grandstands, pavilions, convention and expo centers, arenas, festival grounds, and facilities with multiple parking lots.
We consult with you beginning with pre-event planning, execute and adapt our plan throughout your event, then assess and refine our processes through a post-event wrap-up meeting. We also provide event profiling, sharing between our locations any necessary or helpful information as events travel from one location to another.
- GUEST SERVICES
- Ushering, ticket taking, info booth staffing, door attending
- CROWD MANAGEMENT
- Admission control, ushering, peer group security, gate and door check, emergency evacuation, public safety inspections, back and front of stage coverage
- UNIFORMED SECURITY
- VIP, talent and dignitary security, facility checks, overnight and parking security, building security, 24-hour monitoring
- ALCOHOL MANAGEMENT
- Alcohol awareness training, ID verification, policy enforcement
- TRAFFIC PLANNING
- PARKING SERVICES AND EQUIPMENT RENTAL
- FACILITY EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS PLANS
- PRE- AND POST-EVENT CLEANING